1/9/12

I can "5000" visits

Dear all,
it is my first post after a well deserved Christmas break with the Family in snowy Bulgaria.
Once again I had the privilege of having some nice food and wine. Once again I drunk an amazing wine that I totally recommend it (if you are able to find it), it is called "Kometa" from No Man's Land 2006, it is a super Red Wine which was rewarded at "Mundus Vini International" of 2008 in Germany with the Gold Medal. Such award is considered to be one of the most prestigious in the World of Wines.
Well, happy new year to all my readers, friends and followers.
I also would like to signal the reach of 5.000 visits to this Blog, I am very pleased with that and I thank each one of you.
I promise you a 2012 plenty of exciting new recipes and good articles.
Bon Apetit,
Chef Gourmet Du Art




No comments: