9/7/11

I can "Visit Algarve and Portugal"

Dear Readers,
this is my first Post after a well relaxed holidays in my home town.
I have been with the family in the Algarve (Portugal) and it was very nice and relaxing.
I advise all of you that have the chance to pay a visit to Portugal. It is a small country that offers so much. In a small country you will find so many difference scenarios, so much history, so much culture, and all of this mixed with good Portuguese welcome sympathy, good food and exquisite wine.
Start from the North, from Oporto, Braga, Guimaraes and drive south, passing by Coimbra, Batalha, Nazare, Peniche.
Stay some days in Lisbon, drive around that area, Cascais, Sintra, Cabo da Roca.
Then go to Alentejo, stay at Evora. Then relax in the many amazing beaches of the Algarve.
I am sure that you will be enchanted with our Castles, Palaces. You will feel in love with our Sea views, you will chill out in our beaches. You will enjoy our food, get in the good mood with our wines and start a friendship with one of the many friendly Portuguese.
Enjoy a cuisine that celebrates the discoveries and has so many rich flavours, smells, variety.
Hope that you can enjoy it as much as I can.
Bon Apetit,
Chef Gourmet Du Art


No comments: