11/15/10

Why a Gourmet blog

Dear readers,
The idea behind the “I CAN GOURMET” is simply to raise available a space where each and everyone can easily access and learn more about a wonderful ART.
First and foremost, Gourmet is Art. It is a fine Art of everything concerning Food and Wine. In this Blog, I will go a bit further and also expand to fields or key elements around the Gourmet Life Style. I will talk about Places, Trips, Experiences, Tips, Failures, etc.
I will take my privileged inner contacts and share all with you.
Any one can and will experience the Gourmet Life Style without being necessarily over-rich or over-travelled.
My Blog, our Blog, will also be the dedicated forum where you will be invited to share your own thoughts and tell us your perspective of the Gourmet world.
Along side this Blog, I will also create a dedicated site, for Food, Wines and Delicatessen (tbd).
I do hope you enjoy it.
Bon Apetit.
Chef Gourmet Du Art

1 comment:

Cristina Lot said...

EXCELENT.WELL DONE CHEF
AS A PORTUGUESE WOMEN, WE LOVE TO EAT
WE ARE USED TO GOOD FOOD AND THE BEST WINES
LOVE FROM PORTUGAL